The only way to guarantee the availability of a Topaz to race in our CSYC Dinghy Race Series is to prepay for the Spring and/or Summer CSYC Dinghy Series. Colorado Watersports (CWS) provides their Topaz dinghies to our racers at the discounted rate of only $25 a race. You can pick up your dinghy starting at 5 pm for our 6 pm start of racing on Tuesday afternoon. If you don’t prepay for a Topaz, a Topaz might be available for racing but is not guarantee.
As a service to our members, CSYC will be collecting the money to reserve your Topaz and will forward it to Colorado Watersports. Only seven Topaz dinghies will be available to reserve and the interest to reserve is high.
Payment will soon be available on the CSYC website. The CSYC homepage (www.csyc.org) will have a link to make payments starting May 17,2021 at 6 pm. Only seven Topaz dinghies will be available to reserve and the interest is high. First come, first served.
Update 6 pm May 17th – Here is the link to prepay – https://csyc.org/prepay-topaz-for-csyc-dinghy-racing/
- Spring season will cost $150 (6 nights).
- Summer season will cost $200 (8 nights).
- Sailors who won’t be able to sail must contact Erica (720-998-4224) a minimum of 24 hours in advance to cancel and receive a refund.
- Sailors should let Erica know by 4:45 pm if someone else will be using their boat.
- If a sailor has not picked up their boat or contacted Erica by 5:45 pm they forfeit the boat for that night and will not receive a refund. CWS will rent the boat out on a first come first served basis.
- Sailors may pick up their boats starting at 4:00 for an extra $10, paid to CWS.
- Refund policy for weather is set by CWS and additional question should be directed to Erica.
- Refunds will be credit towards future CWS rentals.
- Racers need to sign a CWS waiver for each race.